In her recent HuffPost blog, YouthBuild founder and CEO Dorothy Stoneman writes that “social entrepreneurship” has actually been around for a long time: “The idea that individuals create solutions to social problems, raise philanthropic dollars to replicate them, and then ‘take them to scale’ with public funds, to solve the big problems across the land, is not really new. But the relatively new title of ‘social entrepreneur’ has caught the imagination of foundations and public leaders, and attracts the idealistic activists who feel that creating something wonderful is more satisfying than attacking something that isn't working.”
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- NewsLatest in news, events, & announcements!
- Ask the KeeperAnswers to your questions about restorative practices in schools.
- In the CircleStaff developer Marieke van Woerkom’s blog on circles and restorative practices
- SEL TipsSEL strategies for solving classroom challenges.
- Stories and VoicesWritings from teachers, students & our staff