We've posted new details about our Courageous Schools conference coming up on May 17:
We are excited to announce that registration for our 5th annual conference on social & emotional learning is now open! Register now on our event page:
Here’s a sneak peek at workshops we’re planning at our Courageous Schools Conference on May 17!
Shaka Senghor will be a keynote speaker at our upcoming COURAGEOUS SCHOOLS CONFERENCE on May 17.
He is a writer, mentor and speaker who uses his personal story to inspire young people at high schools and universities across the nation.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- Homelessness in the U.S.: Is there a solution? July 26, 2014
- Washington Redskins: Time for a Name Change? July 13, 2014
- The Navajo Code Breakers: A Lesson in Historical Empathy June 25, 2014
Social & Emotional Learning
- Still I Rise: A Circle in Honor of Maya Angelou May 31, 2014
- Reading Fiction Helps Make Us Human November 2, 2013
- Creating a Kind Classroom: A Lesson to Start the New School Year September 10, 2013