We've posted new details about our Courageous Schools conference coming up on May 17:
We are excited to announce that registration for our 5th annual conference on social & emotional learning is now open! Register now on our event page:
Here’s a sneak peek at workshops we’re planning at our Courageous Schools Conference on May 17!
Shaka Senghor will be a keynote speaker at our upcoming COURAGEOUS SCHOOLS CONFERENCE on May 17.
He is a writer, mentor and speaker who uses his personal story to inspire young people at high schools and universities across the nation.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
- Racial Inequality and the Oscars January 31, 2016
- Civil Rights Movement: Truths & Myths January 30, 2016
- 2016 election: Who is the media covering, and not covering? January 24, 2016
Social & Emotional Learning
- Empathy & Solidarity to Counter the Wave of Anti-Muslim Bias December 13, 2015
- 3 Allies: A Story about Standing Up December 9, 2015
- A Halloween Circle on Fear October 25, 2015