We've posted new details about our Courageous Schools conference coming up on May 17:
We are excited to announce that registration for our 5th annual conference on social & emotional learning is now open! Register now on our event page:
Here’s a sneak peek at workshops we’re planning at our Courageous Schools Conference on May 17!
Shaka Senghor will be a keynote speaker at our upcoming COURAGEOUS SCHOOLS CONFERENCE on May 17.
He is a writer, mentor and speaker who uses his personal story to inspire young people at high schools and universities across the nation.
- School Services
- Classroom Lessons
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
TeachableMoment Recent Classroom Lessons
Social & Emotional Learning
- Building Community, Post-Election: The Power of Kindness November 18, 2016
- Building Community, Post-Election: Sharing our Values November 18, 2016
- Election Emotions: Sharing & Community-Building November 9, 2016
- Morningside NewsLatest in news, events, & announcements from us!
- Ask the KeeperAnswers to your questions about restorative practices in schools.
- In the CircleStaff developer Marieke van Woerkom’s blog on circles and restorative practices
- Education NewsStories, announcements, & research from the field
- Stories and VoicesWritings from teachers, students & our staff